Do you know what’s on your CoreLogic TeleTrack report?
Were you turned down for a payday loan or cash advance because of them? ]
Here’s what you need to know – and how to get a free TeleTrack report from CoreLogic…
TeleTrack (not TeleCheck) is a consumer reporting agency (CRA), owned by CoreLogic, that’s payday lenders, cash advance sites, and rent-to-own companies use.
Your TeleTrack report tells lenders:
- How many payday loans you applied for
- How many loans you have out
- If you have any loan chargeoffs
- If you’ve been sued by landlords
- If you filed for bankruptcy